Thursday, July 19, 2012

SHROVE TUESDAY

Shrove Tuesday

Forgive me if I'm yawning as I write this entry. This story does make you sleepy.  Maybe that's the point.

The stomach is full. All is still except the mice. Ah, the mice behind the wallpaper. Kind of ruins the moment of tranquility for me -- but live and let live.

Lent is on the way and one must eat while the eating is good.

Some have more than they need. Get to lounge around and think of nothing important. Except fulfilling some duty whose significance has long been forgotten.

I'm being too judgmental. Please forgive me.

Should we envy our noble folks or pity them?

Yawn.

2/3 multiplied by 3/8 is . . . 

While the cats sleep the mice play.

At least somebody is having some fun.

Tea time. Supper time.

What's the difference?

Someone ought pump up the music in this household. 

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment